New Build - v0.14a!
We have recently completed further bug fixes, and several new additions.
Please check out the new build, and give us some feedback!
- -Stopped spamming of cooking notification
- -Fix to hotbar – when it was full, and an item had taken its spot, it would unequip the current item incorrectly.
- -Fix to one item not being able to be picked up.
- -Fix to storage – not transferring items back correctly, and also closing incorrectly on late check. Working perfectly now.
- -Take-all button wasn't stacking incoming items, now does.
- -Fix to whistle, now actually plays and sound won't spam.
- -Fix to campfire placement within plane
- -Interaction area around Claire and Adam increased, so to make it easier to interact with them.
- -Fix to cooking, with items being placed in the wrong slot after being cooked.
- -Code made more efficient around the swapping of items, notifications, and some safety checks to ensure things are happening when they are meant to (just in case).
- -Fix to audio at game load
- -Fix to campfire light bounce on map
- -Fix to not all caves allowing campfires (now do).
- -Triggers for tutorial zone implemented properly.
- -Fix to rescue chance, ensuring there is a slight chance up after each day, and ensure a 'roll' happens.
- -Fix to flashlight being able to be unequipped while turned on, and remain on (and then cause a hitch if then re-equipped).
- -Inputs for flashlight cleaned up.
- -Dead passengers on start land a bit better, and not so much in chairs!
Additions and Changes
- -Take-all button now linked with 'T' keyboard key, so to quickly take items, without having to open the inventory.
- -Removal of save and load buttons, as needs to be redone in parts (sorry in the meantime).
- -Addition of more options for changing sound levels in-game, to pause menu.
- -Crafting bar added to main UI space, so crafting can be seen when inventory closed.
- -Addition of loading between start sequence and main game.
- -Start sequence can be skipped within scene (removal of option on main menu)
Currently being worked on
- -Initial dialogue scene with Claire
- When see through tarp appears (blue box shapes on plane entry), make sure to set this up straight away, before talking to Claire. Should be fixed for next build!
Get Alteran Frost
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.